CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 14, 2008

Let's try this again, shall we?

Okay, yeah.. I completely fail. Of course, I haven't posted in forever. Yes, I posted the other day, but of course, that post has been deleted. I think that post was, more or less, catharsis (I swear, I learned that word about 10mins ago). And the last thing I actually WROTE on this thing was like.. on Oct 2. But, of course, I saved it as a draft, seeing as if anyone actually saw it, it wouldn't have been pleasant.


So, as of... 5:36 on Dec 14, 2008, I decided that I WILL write on this until the New Year, everyday. Even if it could be a short update and whatnot.

DayOne:
Tomorrow is the start of finals... and FUCK, I am so not ready. Things have come TOO fast.  I'm nowhere NEAR ready for Christmas... and just.. I dunno.
Interesting enough, it'll be the first Christmas without my now ex best friend, and I am not upset. I have found the people I can truly count on. But, yeah... I am keeping people at a distance alot more now.. and I question alot of stuff, but that's the teenage angst as well.
Now I am getting boring.. so until tomorrow. HOPEFULLY! Haha.

0 comments: