CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 11, 2008

Let's be random =)

So, it's obviously that I haven't been keeping up with this. Not only that, but I've deleted my previous blogs. Yeah, I know, I'm weird. But, I swear, I'll update this more if you read this possible long blog. Deal, yeah?


Let's see what's been happening lately... Oh, I've been probably the most stressed I have ever been in the longest time. I'm currently waiting to get back an essay I wrote on Macbeth awhile back. I really hope I get a semi-decent grade on it. Since I worked my ass off on it. But, with my teacher, you never know. Not only that, I've been putting off writing my OTHER essay that this same teacher assigned us. Yeah, we basically never get a break with this guy. 'Cept, it's not being put off because I don't wanna write it, it's just I CAN'T. I'm suffering from writer's block. Which should make it interesting because my final for this semester is an essay. I KNOW! This teacher is insane XD. But, honestly, I'd rather write an essay because then that means I'll only have to worry about studying for my Bio, French, and Algebra finals. BESIDES, we can write about anything we want, as long as it compares and/or contrasts something. It doesn't have to be a book, like what we usually write about. And actually, I probably was gonna stress myself out because my original idea was gonna be a book, but then some other idea hit me. I can write about something that would be fun and totally easy, in a sense. Two of my favorite online series, LG15 and RP07.

Some of you are like, I've heard of LG15. But, what's this RP07? And some of you are like, I have no fucking clue what these two things are. Well, I'll rant about them, because well, I want to XD. The LG15 craze started back in summer of '06, I believe. It was about a girl named Bree, doing what any normal person. V-logged and spent alot of time online. Eventually, she was on the run from people of her cult religion. They wanted her blood (I know, very vampire) because of the ribosomes. I guess that's the short version of it. And RP07 is fan ARG based on that. Yes, a fan created series. And I normally hate these because they get boring. But, Sam, my friend and it's creator, is very talented and smart. So, it's pretty good, actually. And in a sense, a little bit more fun than LG15. I dunno how to explain it, there's just more elements that make it more interesting. 
If you haven't you should check both out:
lg15.com (it has all the videos, except the first one, but it's fine)
http://www.youtube.com/user/RMECpirate07
Though, I'd suggest checking out RP07 first because it's alot shorter. And the music is, kickASS XD.

I could probably post more stuff right now. But, I'm lazy. And this is long enough. So, until later.
<3paula.

0 comments: